Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Has Lady Gaga gone TOO faaar ... ?

Yesterday my cousin and I were talking about Lady Gaga's fashion style ! and we both agreed that what she's doing is to attract people's attention through the media, yet I didn't think she's going to go this far!, now Poker face has recently had her concert in Toronto, Canada and this is her pictures, the fist one was in her concert and rest are randomly..







Yesterday my cousin and I were talking about Lady Gaga's fashion style ! and we both agreed that what she's doing to attracted people's attention through the media, yet I didn't think she's going to go this far!, anyway now Poker face has recently had her concert in Toronto, Canada and this is her pictures the fist one was in her concert and rest are randomly..

No comments: